NICULink is an innovative device designed for enhancing communications in the clinical setting
between bedside clinicians and remote clinicians as well as to help foster family centered care. To
request more information on this unique product please click here.
We understand each hospital or healthcare system has unique needs, which is why the NICULink is designed
to accommodate a wide range of technical requirements. Before a system is sold, we will help ensure the
system selected by your hospital:
- meets your hospital's policy on HIPPA Compliance;
- is compatible with your hospital's Information Technology policies and infrastructure; and
- can be easily integrated into and will enhance your clinical and family centered care processes.
As bedside communication devices are a relatively new technology, the company requires that before a
hospital acquires a NICULink system a multi disciplined team from the hospital agree and sign off on the
products configuration within the health care system .
Through its "Clinical Link" sessions the NICULink is designed to enable real-time communications between:
- Clinical teams before the transfer of a "high risk" neonate
- Clinicians at the bedside and remotely located Clinical Specialist such as Neurologist or Cardiologist
Through its "Family Link" sessions the NICULink is designed to enable real-time communications between:
- Clinicians at the bedside of a transferred neonate and the mother who is confined to the maternity area
of the hospital or remains hospitalized at the birth center
- Clinicians and/or Family Members at the neonate's bedside and remotely located Family Members or
Family Members in a viewing area